5i founder & President, Mark Hollingworth, accepts speaking engagements at industry conferences and corporate events where he shares his unique vision of change management and organizational empowerment with his audience.
A charismatic speaker, Mr. Hollingworth is a highly sought-after presenter who offers great insight and clarity into today's complex organizational problems. He has delivered keynote and conference-opening speeches and has addressed numerous gatherings and lunch-time conferences, conversing on a variety of topics and drawing his audience in with his engaging, interactive style.
Mr. Hollingworth has appeared, for example, at conferences organized by the
- Canadian Advanced Technology Association (CATA),
- Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology Human Resources
- Grupo Alares (Spain)
- ITCR (Costa Rica)
- Cree Nation (Quebec)
- Canadian Association of Family Enterprise (CAFE)
- TEC Monterrey (Mexico)
- University of Guatamala (Continuing Education)
Recent conferences have included titles such as:
- "Growing People, Growing Companies"
- "Re-engineering our Key Business Process: Conversation"
- "Achieving Work-life Balance"
- "Creating Conversations that Matter"
- "Defining Sustainable Success"
- "The Five Pillars of Competitivity & Conciliation"
- "Strategic Leadership in the Dominican Republic"